We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and our innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- RAMP certification and experience preferred but not necessary.
- Have reliable transportation. (A personal vehicle is preferred.)
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
- Self-motivated and able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to operate at a high level of organization and prioritization.
- Comfortable communicating and working with customers, supervisors, peers, subordinates and vendors.
- Prior money handling / counting experience.
- To be able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend on a frequent basis.
- Experience in handling difficult situations with class.
- Prepare alcoholic beverages for patrons.
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences, making recommendations.
- Responsible for carding and verifying proper IDs for any patrons wishing to purchase alcohol.
- Willingness to adhere to Century Square Pub’s house policies.
- Ability to stay focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and providing excellent customer service.
- Perform all opening, daily and closing bartender duties.
- Help promote signature and specialty drinks.
- Maintain a clean and presentable bar area.
- Be cognizant of inventory procedures.
- Assist concession during down time.
- Cross train in other areas of the theater.
- Complete our online application here.