Cleaner / Janitorial
A Cleaner is a trustworthy, self-starting, motivated, and energetic employee that assists in the daily care, maintenance, and cleanliness of the cinema. Cleaners should possess a positive attitude, a willingness to get one’s hands dirty, and the motivation to go above and beyond assigned tasks. Working hours are before the cinema opens in the morning, (usually 5:30 AM to 9:30 AM), so reliable transportation is a must.
Job Duties (Not all encompassing):
Cleaners are responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Cleaning of the auditoriums – Including seat cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping.
- Cleaning restrooms – Including sweeping, mopping, toilet & urinal maintenance, and trash disposal.
- Sweeping and mopping of our lobby / cafe area.
- Daily maintenance of glass and mirrored surfaces.
- Detail cleaning assignments.
- Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
- Available evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Personal Vehicle or Reliable Transportation.
- Complete our online application here.