A Team Member is a trustworthy, energetic employee that assists management run the day-to-day operations of a movie theater while providing outstanding customer service. Team members have outgoing personalities and willingly interact with our customers to assist with their needs / concerns.
Job Duties (Not all encompassing):
- A Team Member is responsible for learning 6 positions at the theater:
- Box Office – Sells Tickets and maintains/cleans ticketing area.
- Concession – Sells concessions and maintains/cleans concession area.
- Door – Collects tickets, directs customers to proper theaters and cleans
self service stations.
- Usher – Cleans theaters, lobby, hallways, outside areas and rest rooms.
- Concierge – Greets customers when they arrive and leave the theater.
- Food Prep – Preps customer food items in our kitchen.
Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
16 years of age or older
Available evenings, weekends and holidays
- Complete our online application here.