The job of the part-time assistant manager at Century Square Luxury Cinemas is to assist the management team with overseeing a staff of 40-50 floor staff employees and with running the day-to-day operations of a first-run luxury movie theater. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of organization, efficient and effective communication skills, as well as the ability to help complete the day-to-day operations. The candidate must have some management / cash handling experience, understand business operations and be willing to work with / mentor theater employees to provide top-notch customer service. She or he must have a love for the movies.
This is a part-time, hourly paid position.
Job Responsibilities (Not all-encompassing):
To assist the management team with the following:
- Manage a staff of 40-50 employees and 3-5 cleaners.
- Provide direction, coaching and leadership to personnel while supporting company policies and procedures.
- Provide a fast, helpful, friendly and proactive customer service by recognizing issues before they occur, resolving the ones that do, and leaving the guest with a positive experience.
- Provide an experience that is comfortable, distraction-free and picture-perfect.
- Serve fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and beverages.
- Operate digital movie projectors.
- Prior management experience in a customer service field required. Preferably in cash handling environment.
- Understand the need / value of possessing and maintaining a positive, energetic attitude.
- Comfortable with enforcing theater policies, rules, and regulations.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to operate at a high level of organization and prioritization.
- Comfortable communicating and working with customers, supervisors, peers, subordinates and vendors.
- Prior money handling / counting experience.
- To be able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend on a frequent basis.
- Comfortable around computers with a working knowledge of Excel, Word and basic internet communications. (Familiarity with Macintosh a plus.)
- Have reliable transportation. (A personal vehicle is preferred.)
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
Email your resume, with references, to email@example.com