Bartender, Century Square Luxury Cinemas
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and our innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
• RAMP certification and experience preferred but not necessary.
• Have reliable transportation. (A personal vehicle is preferred.)
• Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
• Self-motivated and able to work in a high-paced environment.
• Ability to operate at a high level of organization and prioritization.
• Comfortable communicating and working with customers, supervisors, peers, subordinates and vendors.
• Prior money handling / counting experience.
• To be able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend on a frequent basis.
• Experience in handling difficult situations with class.
• Prepare alcoholic beverages for patrons.
• Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences, making recommendations.
• Responsible for carding and verifying proper IDs for any patrons wishing to purchase alcohol.
• Willingness to adhere to Century Square Pub’s house policies.
• Ability to stay focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
• Interacting with customers, taking orders and providing excellent customer service.
• Perform all opening, daily and closing bartender duties.
• Help promote signature and specialty drinks.
• Maintain a clean and presentable bar area.
• Be cognizant of inventory procedures.
• Assist concession during down time.
• Cross train in other areas of the theater.
• Complete our online application here.