We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and our innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
• RAMP certification and experience preferred but not necessary.
• Have reliable transportation. (A personal vehicle is preferred.)
• Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
• Self-motivated and able to work in a high-paced environment.
• Ability to operate at a high level of organization and prioritization.
• Comfortable communicating and working with customers, supervisors, peers, subordinates and vendors.
• Prior money handling / counting experience.
• To be able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend on a frequent basis.
• Experience in handling difficult situations with class.
• Prepare alcoholic beverages for patrons.
• Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences, making recommendations.
• Responsible for carding and verifying proper IDs for any patrons wishing to purchase alcohol.
• Willingness to adhere to Century Square Pub’s house policies.
• Ability to stay focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
• Interacting with customers, taking orders and providing excellent customer service.
• Perform all opening, daily and closing bartender duties.
• Help promote signature and specialty drinks.
• Maintain a clean and presentable bar area.
• Be cognizant of inventory procedures.
• Assist concession during down time.
• Cross train in other areas of the theater.
• Complete our online application here.