A Team Member is a trustworthy, energetic employee that assists management run the day-to-day operations of a movie theater while providing outstanding customer service. Team members have outgoing personalities and willingly interact with our customers to assist with their needs / concerns.
Job Duties (Not all encompassing):
• A Team Member is responsible for learning 6 positions at the theater:
• Box Office – Sells Tickets and maintains/cleans ticketing area.
• Concession – Sells concessions and maintains/cleans concession area.
• Door – Collects tickets, directs customers to proper theaters and cleans self service stations.
• Usher – Cleans theaters, lobby, hallways, outside areas and rest rooms.
• Concierge – Greets customers when they arrive and leave the theater.
• Food Prep – Preps customer food items in our kitchen.
• Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
• 16 years of age or older
• Available evenings, weekends and holidays
• Complete our online application here.